Mountain biking route information includes:
- Ride description & estimated ride times
- Ratings for difficulty
- Miles, elevation graphs, and elevation details
- Times of year when trail is typically rideable
- Mileage logs
- Directions to trailheads
- Additional important information regarding new trails, user fees, livestock grazing, fences, additional miles, or shorter routes.
Map details include:
- Topo lines and shaded relief for easy visual trail location.
- Mountain bike routes marked with clear and visible color coded lines to indicate the recommended direction.
- Useful paved roads, 4wd roads, and pertinent closed roads.
- Mileage indicators on route sections which correspond with route mileage logs.
Map size and construction:
- Full Color both sides
- 39"x26.75" folded to jersey pocket size
- Waterproof paper
- Tear resistant paper
Map Trails - over 43 rides
- Colorado Trail CT
- Bear Creek trail
- Stoner Mesa trail
- Calico trail
- East fork trail
- Circle trail
- Scotch Creek
- Ryman creek trail
- Salt trail
- and tons more!
Big Loop Bike Trail Maps